The Central Solution for Operational Reporting
Welcome to WaterOutlook
The WaterOutlook cloud-based system is a unique 'one stop shop' for operational data and reporting. As an operational and compliance management tool, it provides real time information on how plants are operating and gives instant alerts to issues that would otherwise take several days to filter through.
Now all your operational and compliance data can be in the same place.
Designed by the industry for the industry and used by 60% of New Zealand Local Government, it is easily operated via a web portal or mobile device. WaterOutlook allows users to know on a daily basis how their utilities are performing within operational and consent parameters.
WaterOutlook has no vested interest in the data.
We are a data storage and transport system and do not use Council data for secondary income streams such as consultancy. This means WaterOutlook maintains the highest level of audit integrity and eliminates any question of conflict of interest in data service provision.
WaterOutlook is operating within approximately 60% of New Zealand local government and has proven:
- Reduced operational risk
- Reduced reliance on key personnel to collate and analyse data
- Systematic automated and improved compliance reporting from a central location
- On demand reporting and real time exception reporting
- Easy access to a central repository of all operational data
- Cost effective and transparent
- Water ML 2.0 data transmission compatible for integration with Regional and Central Government
- Independent Data Service
- Dashboard integration for greater data visibility
- QR/NFC for reducing errors in manual data input
10 Years of WaterOutlook
WaterOutlook for Local
WaterOutlook's Mobile App
WaterOutlook is proud to launch its new intuitive, interface Mobile App that works with your favourite device and supports Windows, iOS, and Android platforms.